[ZPT] RE:Re: [Zope] prevent quoting in tal:attributes

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Thu Oct 2 04:57:10 EDT 2003

fergal at esatclear.ie wrote:
> I'm not saying there should be only one way of handling strings.

For the record, I am.  Adding a mode whereby substrings that appear to
be well-formed entities are allowed to forgo the usual quoting in the
context of an attribute value, is too dangerous and should not be
present in the Zope framework whatsoever.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"You came all this way, without saying squat, and now you're trying