[ZPT] Re: Entities in Attributes

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Apr 24 12:40:39 EDT 2004

Andreas Jung wrote:
> A discussion about names is one thing, having this feature or having it
> not is another thing.
> I am +10 to include this functionality finally in ZPT as soon as
> possible.

Me too!

> For the sake of simplicity und usability I would like restart this
> discussion about
> this feature again, not about the name. If you don't like 'structure'
> call it 'bob' or
> 'foobar'.

I think structure is just fine. In any case, both words, whatever they are,
should be the same. I've never found structure particularly descriptive, even in
its original use. noquote seemed much better to me. BUT, structure is there now,
and i see no reason to change it, so I'm +10 on structrue for both uses, so we
can get this in for 2.8....

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk