[ZPT] Re: single TAL file for displaying contents!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 03:42:10 EDT 2004

Tonico Strasser wrote:
> I guess you mean the (not) error handling.

I'm talking abou tthe bae except, which in ZODB terms means possible
data loss, corruption and inconsistency...

> I just wanted to discuss the
> basic idea of browsing folder contents with a script, but did not
> provide code for proper error handling and other fine-tunings.

Why would you get a 404 when browsing folder contents?

The only error condition I can think of is Unauthorized, and that's what
ZTUtils' Batch's skip parameter is for...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk