[ZPT] affiliate question($700.00)mail.zope.org

kirk meyer kirksepromo at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 14:31:26 EDT 2004

Hi
I found your website on a directory and feel you would be an excellent match for our affiliate program.
We pay $700.00 per sign up.
Average affilliates last week made $4,789.00 with ezine subsribers of 5,000 or more.
We pay 1/2 weekly so you see instant cash for your efforts.

Maximize your subsciber list you worked hard to get it.

All you do is invite your readers to a free live auction class after the class they recieve over $300.00 of hot new auction spider software just for attending.
A portion of those attending will love what they learned and sign up for the more advanced courses and you get $700.00

Every reader needs to learn how to sell/buy properly.
We have the top pros in the industry teaching.
We all have something to sell.
For mor info,references and to sign up go to www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/freeclss/t.asp?id=1007

Thanks for your consideration.
Kirk Meyer