[ZPT] Hello Friend_ _

segey0w at yahoo.co.uk segey0w at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 30 13:23:22 EST 2004

Hello zpt at zope.org

We'd like to offer you to earn from $250 till $1500 per week easily.
You'll start to receive the profit from the very first week of our collaboation and it will not cost you anything, you shouldn't invest even $1 and you shouldn't purchase anything.
You just should spend 1-2 hours per day for the easy work and in several days you will receive your first money.
If you are interested in that - send as an e-mail to artur at freelance-biz.info . Write in the letter in what country do you live and we'll send you more detailed description how all of this work.

Best regards,  Artur Vovan

Sorry for disturbance.

Your mail is zpt at zope.org
Your  hx

h sdfW1BdDQpWOiAxLjANClM6IE1BSUwgRlJPTTogYm9AaW5ldHVtLW1hcmtldGluZy5jb20NCkQ6gs1dg21WW1BdDQpWOiAxLjANClM6IE1BSUwgRlJPTTogYm9AaW5ldHVtLW1hcmtldGluZy5jb20NCkQ61BdDQpWOiAxLjANClM6IE1BSUwgRlJPTTogYm9AaW5ldHVtLW1hcmtldGluZy5jb20NCkQ6sd32g3sd2g65sdf6g2s3d2g3sd26g56dfg2W1BdDQpWOiAxLjANClM6IE1BSUwgRlJPTTogYm9AaW5ldHVtLW1hcmtldGluZy5jb20NCkQ6d3f2v3xc23v23sdf2g6sd23xc