[ZPT] Python scripts and variables

Nguyen, Joe Joe.Nguyen at coair.com
Fri Jan 16 15:46:46 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to use the login from zope and the cookie crumbler.  I'm getting
my Username and Password from the form which has the name variables
"__ac_name" and "__ac_password"  I'm tyring to use a python script to
retrieve those variables but I get

Line 1: "__ac_name" is an invalid variable name because it starts with "_"
Line 1: "__ac_password" is an invalid variable name because it starts with
"_"
Line 6: "__ac_name" is an invalid variable name because it starts with "_"
Line 6: "__ac_password" is an invalid variable name because it starts with
"_"

Errors.

Is there anyway around this?

Help please.