[ZPT] Re: Get output of ZPT with Script Python

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 10:59:10 EDT 2004

Hi Casey,

Casey Duncan wrote:
> Page templates are callable objects (like methods). Just call it in the
> context of the object you want to apply the template to and it will
> return the rendered output.

Thinking about my issue earlier where the PT's source was rendered
instead of the output when I changed the content type of the PT to
"text/csv", is there a reference as to what /content types/ wouldn't render?

(or am I missing something more subtle?)

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" - Chaucer