[ZPT] Generating CSV files in ZPTs

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 09:21:58 EDT 2004

Philip Kilner wrote:
> Scrub that - taking the title line out and changing the content type to
> text/csv results in my ZPT's *code* opening in Excel - amusing, but not
> what I was trying to achieve...

That sounds like MSOffice's Broken WebDAV behaviour being provoked by Zope's
broken attempts to respond to the broken M$ behaviour.

This turd has been doing the rounds for years, I just tend to brutally
hack-patch it out each time I have to serve office files from Zope.

*sulk*

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk