[ZPT] how to link documents

karankapur_in karankapur_in at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 00:32:00 EDT 2004

Hi to All..

I am currently working on a project which involves converting dtml
pages to ZPT. But my problem is that when I give the a href command it
open the same page again and again no matter what the href may be.
Well I am pasting the original code snippet so that a good samaritan
can help me complete this project.

Now Team link does not open the desired page but instead opens up the
page form which it had been invoked i.e. self url.

Please help me solve this problem as early as possible.

Thanks a Lot,
Regards,
Karan.