[ZPT] how to link documents

Andreas Jung ajung at zopyx.com
Fri Jul 16 00:54:39 EDT 2004

--On Freitag, 16. Juli 2004 4:32 Uhr +0000 karankapur_in
<karankapur_in at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi to All..
>
> I am currently working on a project which involves converting dtml
> pages to ZPT. But my problem is that when I give the a href command it
> open the same page again and again no matter what the href may be.
> Well I am pasting the original code snippet so that a good samaritan
> can help me complete this project.

Well you should implement "surl" in a way that is point to the location is
right.
There is nothing bad with the code above. Just *your* code to generate the
URL
is broken. Since *you* did not provide any more useful information, it's up
to you to fix it.

-aj

Andreas Jung
zopyx.com - Software Development and Consulting Andreas Jung