[ZPT] Singaporeans ay tumutulong para mapaunlad ang sariling negosyo

Mei Kuan meikuan75 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 04:33:12 EST 2004

Dear Filipino friend,

Kumusta ka na?

We were looking and your email just appeared, perhaps it was GOD's will. We sincerely hope that you read on this letter. This may be of significant relevance to you and your loved ones and give you something you are looking for in life.

Do allow us to provide you with a brief introduction of ourselves.

We are a team of Singaporean entrepreneurs hailing from various professional fields.

We know that, in the new millennium, more Filipino employees and professionals are finding it harder to get ahead in life due to greater job insecurity as a result of corporate downsizing and global outsourcing, diminishing wages, office politics, not forgetting constant retrenchment threats. They are further affected by the rising costs of living and interest rates, not forgetting the current economic difficulties that Philippines is currently facing.

There are also thousands of Filipinos who have to endure the heart-break of leaving their loved ones to venture overseas in order to support their loved ones and the Philippines economy once again.

Filipino businessmen too, have to grapple with increasing economic and political uncertainties, epidemic threats such as the Avian Flu, competitive threats and unstable crude oil crisis. Further, due to the increasingly rapid changes in the business environment, they find it harder to keep up with the increasingly volatile business cycles.

We recognise these problems faced by many Filipinos today and decide to embark on a more fulfilling long term career of helping them solve their problems and improving their lives in the process.

What we do is to help Filipinos develop/diversify into their own businesses in a new, potentially huge and expanding industry so that they can start managing the above adversities and making significant progress towards what they and their loved ones want in life once again.

Would this be something that may be deemed as a long term solution in your life?

Our fellow delegates from Singapore will be flying specially to the Philippines to conduct an exclusive preview in Makati on 17th November.

For the benefit of our Filipino friends based in Canada and U.S.A, they will also be conducting similar previews in Toronto and major American cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Hawaii and Boston between 20th November and 10th December.

Would you and your loved ones in Philippines, Canada and U.S.A. be interested to attend one of our previews for you to discover how our revolutionary platform can possibly help you and your loved ones improve your results on a long-term basis?

If you are interested to attend, could you kindly provide us with your cellphone no. for our senior associate, Mr. Chew to text you when he is in Makati on 17th November?

Mr. Chew was a very successful corporate executive from a Multi-National Corporation and a former Economic Lecturer. He held a Master of Science Degree in Financial Economics. Hence, he knows what it takes for a business to be considered a viable one and of course, what it takes to succeed in the business. He gave up a very successful corporate life to help many Filipinos change their lives. Despite his busy schedule, he is committed to flying to Philippines to help them. As such, he is a great mentor, inspirational, dynamic leader to many of us. He gained great respects from many of our Filipinos and non Filipinos friends. We believe he is the best person to share with you in depth how our revolutionary platform can fulfill your goals in life and turn your dreams into reality.

We would handle all enquiries via Email: reychell at singnet.com.sg or Chikka: 001877961 or Skype: Reychell

We sincerely urge you to communicate with us on Chikka/Skype to know you better as a friend and understand the challenges you and your loved ones are currently facing because we are looking to help you on a long-term basis.

Ingats.

GOD BLESS.

Chow Mei Kuan (Ms) / Don (Mr.)
Email: reychell at singnet.com.sg /chewlw at singnet.com.sg
Chikka No.: 001877961
Skype ID: Reychell

P.S.: This may be a GOD-send opportunity to improve your life.

Disclaimer:
This email, together with any attachments, is intended ONLY for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential, and/or subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, please be informed that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachment, or part thereof is strictly prohibited. Kindly note that internet communications are not secure, and therefore are susceptible to alterations. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete this message. Your co-operation on this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you.