[ZPT] Batching SQL results

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Oct 13 14:24:56 EDT 2004

Kim Kaim wrote at 2004-10-13 15:29 +1000:
>I've just set up my first MySQL queries.  The query is fine, the search
>page is fine, the results page displays the first page fine.  However,
>the next/previous results links do not appear to work.  I believe I
>have narrowed it down to an incomplete URL,

You are right!

The "ZTUtils" package contains valuable function
"url_query" and "make_query" that help to construct such
URLs.

You find the code in ".../ZTUtils/Zope.py".
The comment before "make_query" explains how to use the functions
for batching.

You can access "make_query" and "url_query" in PageTemplates
via

	... nocall:modules/ZTUtils/url_query;

--
Dieter