[ZPT] Internet Business Money

ASTON-JOHN C. PEREZ as2njohnz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:34:09 EST 2005

Hello, Good day!

Start with a smile!

Greetings to you,

I've found a very rewarding business career, built on a part-time basis,

and I hope you might be interested.

Our system is AUTOMATED so you don't have to worry about personal

rejection. And, when you do find someone who's really serious

about improving their finances, our automated system presents your

business opportunity to them, one step at a time.

People that have read this same email just 1-2 months ago, are

now making the kind of income they knew they were worth! If you

have 10-15 hours a week, you can do this too.

What would you do, and whom would you spend your time with when

you're earning the kind of profits you'd like?

If you're interested to get a FREE TOUR LINK please send an email to:

as2njohnz at gmail.com

with the subject "Show me your Business".

Also include the following infomation in your message.

1.) FirstName

2.) LastName

3.) Country

4.) Alternative Email Address

If you have friends that knows you and trusted you kindly add thier
information in your message, So that I can send you all an email that
contains the FREE tour link.

The FREE tour link has NO COST, NO OBLIGATION, NO COMMITMENT.

There is nothing to lose here but gain a knowledge of Financial Freedom.

In case you feel that it is not for you, you can unsubscribe

anytime.

Hope to receive an email from you sooner, thanks!

Always Wear a Smile!.

Sincerely yours,

ASTON-JOHN C.PEREZ