[ZPT] Divmod() function?

Jon Bowlas me at jonbowlas.com
Sun Jan 30 11:29:59 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have I'm pretty certain the divmod() function is the answer to my problem,
but being new to ZPT I have no idea how to use it in my particular instance.

Let me try and explain my problem and hopefully someone will be able to
help:

I have a collection of image objects contained within a folderish object and
I would like to cycle through them using a ZPT adding a title_or_id of each
object into a <td> tag of a <table> while I progress, however I only want to
have a maximum of four <td>'s to a <tr>.

Could anyone explain how this can be done using the divmod function, or any
other function that will achieve the same results.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Jon