[ZPT] Donald Lim speaks before ESP 16 March 2005

ESP li-computer_dir at greendot.com.ph
Thu Mar 10 06:22:24 EST 2005

Dear Entrepreneurs and Would be Entrepreneurs,

You are invited to attend our March Entrepreneurs Business Meeting. The Entrepreneurs Society of the Philippines. (ESP) is a 15-year-old non-stock, non-profit organization whose objective is to promote the concept of entrepreneurship as a medium of personal, national and global economic development and interdependence.

Please come, join, learn and network with fellow entrepreneurs for a
mutual beneficial relationship.

Jimmy Siybauco, President

What:
Entrepreneurs Business Meeting

When:
March 16, 2005, Wednesday

Time:
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm   Registration and Dinner
7:30 pm to 9:30 pm   Meeting Proper

Where:
Club Filipino,Greenhills, San Juan

Topic:
Market Convergence-21st Century Marketing Trends

Speaker:Mr. Donald Lim
President of Philippine Marketing Association
VP, Philippine Daily Inquirer

What to expect:
Our speaker will be discussing the marketing trends and the use of technology in marketing, plus a lot of information to help entrepreneurs

What to Bring:
Your Calling Cards, Brochures and Prospective Members.

Entrance Fee:
P200.00 with light snack
P350.00 with dinner

R.S.V.P.:
We expect a full house that day, please make your reservation early. Email Jaime Siybauco at jksybc at yahoo.com or call Brian at Tel. Nos. 726-6740, 726-5466 Fax (632) 725-0220 Email acephil at vasia.com