[ZPT] Even CEOs consult us.

Stacy at zope.org Stacy at zope.org
Tue May 3 11:09:22 EDT 2005

Hello,
My name is Professor Stacy Mcpherson
Here is a short message to tell you about an exciting new academic qualification program which is open to students worldwide.
Your hard work and experience is equal to valuable college credits, and if you are experienced enough we will award you with the degree that suits you the most.
If you are a qualified professional in your field. You have all the training, the knowledge and the life experience, and the only thing now you are lacking is the degree itself we can help you to gain the correct academic qualification to meet your life experience and put you in a better position in your professional career.
The degrees we award are non-accredited from an academic point of view, you will however be able to use them in your chosen career field.
For more information go to the following website http://g.msn.com/0MNBUS00/1?http://www.jettisonit.com/dip/, and you will be able to leave all of your details so that one of our qualified registrars can call you back with a response to your evaluation.
Regards,
Professor Stacy Mcpherson

If you prefer not to receive such offers please go here:
http://g.msn.com/0MNBUS00/1?http://www.jettisonit.com/dip/r.php