List Spam Report (was Re: [ZPT] CMA batch 5 this June 11 and Poka Yoke fromn ESP)

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue May 10 08:35:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

CMA Philippines wrote:
> Certified Management Accountant – Batch 5

...[snipped spam]...

Can I ask the list administrator to blacklist "CMA Philippines
<cma at rmpconsultancy.com>", please?

Someone has already asked about securing the list, but I have yet to see
a reply to that query. FWIW, I operate a public mail server with list
capabilities - I would be happy to host the list if it cannot be secured
against spam in it's current configuration...

I will be mailing "abuse@" each of the domains mentioned in this spam -
last time they spammed the list, I politely asked them to desist but
clearly they are unwilling or unable to respond to a polite request.

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518