[ZPT] Re: [6]

Wendi Kyle Nbyendcve at supernews.com
Mon May 16 08:42:09 EDT 2005

THIS IS OUR CLOSING NOTICE
We have attempted to contact you on multiple occasions and now is the time to respond!

Your present home loan makes you eligible for  you for up to a 3.30% lower rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to contact you were unsuccessful,
this will be our last and final attempt to ensure for you in the lower rate.

Please bring to an end your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Finish Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.