[ZPT] Installing Zope 3 ZPT

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 04:49:23 EDT 2005

Have a google for a post I made a while back to the zope3-dev at zope.org
list saying thankyou for the amazing packaging work they did for the new
ZPT.

There were a few mails in the thread and one of them showed the exact
steps I used to produce the tarballs and windows installers I worked with...

If those steps no longer work, ask on zope3-dev at zope.org, the people
there are usually pretty responsive...

cheers,

Chris