[ZPT] Using alternatives to Zope's DateTime module in PageTemplates

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Mon Oct 23 08:30:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

this is probably a no brainer but I haven't found a solution to it yet. Is
there a simple way to enable Python modules for use in PageTemplates as is
the case with PythonScripts? ie. I would like to be able to replace
DateTime instances with mxDateTime instances applying formatting
strftime('%d.%m.%Y') currently throws a security error as neither
mxDateTime nor even Python's own datetime methods are allowed by default
in PageTemplates.

Thanks

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!