[ZPT] Re: Relax ng schema

Michal Kurowski mkur at poczta.gazeta.pl
Mon Feb 26 13:08:55 EST 2007

Nils Fredrik Gjerull [nilsfr at student.matnat.uio.no] wrote:
> This weekend I spent some time learning relax ng compact syntax and
> made an extension to the xhtml schema used by nxml mode that
> validates tal and metal as well, with some limitations. I am not
> confident in how well it works as I have not tested it
> much. However, I do wonder if someone else have done some work on
> something similar or if there is an interest for such a schema.

I'd like to encourage you to go on with this project. For dtml there
was once a similar thing, but in DTDs ;-) I was looking for a ZPT
schema for nxml too but for no avail. I did not have time to invest
and just abandoned it.

I thing it'd be great for ZPT and all folks interested in Zope to have
a nice nxml integration tools.

> The schema I have made is an extension to xhtml and will not work
> with other kinds of xml documents. I think it would be possible to
> make a schema that validates only tal and metal.

Please make your work available somewhere so we can try it.

Cheers,

--
Michal Kurowski
perl -e '$_=q#: 13_2: 12/o{>: 8_4) (_4: 6/2^-2; 3;-2^\2: 5/7\_/\7: 12m m::#;