[ZPT] Dreamweaver, ZPT, and design workflow

S Paschall stephen.paschall+zope_zpt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:10:44 EDT 2008

We're lucky enough to have dedicated design and development teams, and I'm
trying to come up with workflow for our designers that gives them as much
power as possible over the ongoing maintenance and evolution of our site.
It's a fairly deep news site that will make heavy use of METAL for common
elements, however, and our designers are Dreamweaver users. Has anyone built
a TAL plug-in for Dreamweaver that handles macros intelligently? Or a
design, implementation, and site maintenance workflow that allows your
designers to have a fair level of control over your templates?