[Zug-sig] Self-introduction

Mikhail Kashkin mkashkin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:24:05 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm Mikhail Kashkin, founder of Key Solutions company. Operating in
Russia, Ukraine and other russian speaking parts of web. What I'v done:

- Plone.org.ru created by me. I supported it for few years.
- Created Russian Plone User Group http://groups.google.com/group/
plone-ru/ (now 222 members)
- Setting up Zope3 User group http://groups.google.com/group/zope3-
ru/ (188 members, and it is twice less active then Plone group)
- We regularly publishing new documentation on Zope3.ru (hope some
will be translated to english someday)
- Accomplish two Zope3 education sprints in Moscow and Saint-
Petersburg (with support from Linux Ink.)
- Organize community to translate Plone Book (http://plone.org.ru/
books/pb/ru/)

And:
- we are translating Philipp's book
- have almost ready Zope3 course in russian

P.S. Now we involved in developing new open source content management
system Hivurt it is based on Zope3.

--
Mikhail Kashkin
Key Solutions (http://keysolutions.ru/)