[Zug-sig] Self-introduction

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Tue Nov 13 15:11:43 EST 2007

On Nov 13, 2007 4:16 PM, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> Good to hear from you after meeting you again in Naples.

Hey, same here! Naples was great!

> I compiled it myself from many sources, including sleuthing zope.org,
> plone.org, many mailing lists, Yahoo groups, Google groups, and just my
> personal contacts from meeting people at TriZPUG organized boot camps.
> Some are people I've only talked to on IRC or email to help them with
> struggling to set up a ZPUG. It wasn't meant to be comprehensive; just
> what I could find in a given amount of time and not repeating names I
> knew Tres already had. I would say it was a haphazard list meant to help
> Tres. In some cases I had to make educated guesses where exact contact
> names aren't prominently disclosed on web sites or email lists. I know
> how that is because TriZPUG practices a "leaderless" structure.

Amazing work, Chris, that list will be really valuable now that we are
all here to discuss how to mutually support our community efforts.

> It was very neglectful of me to miss http://Tchezope.org because I am
> familiar with your very important Portuguese Plone documentation. In
> fact, I was just looking at Tchezope last week because of an unrelated
> matter. Doh! Anyway, I'm just hoping someday soon I'll be going to a
> Plone Conference in your neck of the woods.

No problem, it's easy to miss items in such an extensive list.

As for a PloneConf in Brazil, we are discussing ways to organize it.
We'll keep this list posted.

Cheers,

Luciano