[Zug-sig] UserGroups page on www.zope.org

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Tue Nov 20 16:50:46 EST 2007

On Nov 20, 2007 2:45 PM, Alex Clark <aclark at aclark.net> wrote:
> Done, http://www.zope.org/Resources/UserGroups/UserGroups. Let me know
> if this looks OK and I will "publish" it (publish, and retire the old one).
> It's in structured text so it should be very easy for people to edit and keep up to date.

Hey, thanks for that work, Alex (the previous raw DTML really did not
encourage much in the way of participation).

I've created a "Latin America" header, moved Plone Cono Sur over there
and added Tchezope (the Brazilian community).

> Questions:
>
> - Do we want to ditch the Plone/Python centric groups in favor of *just* zope groups?

I think we should try to be inclusive. This has been our policy here
in Brazil for many years, to the point that many of us use the acronym
PZP to refer to our community of Python, Zope and Plone developers
(some people prefer to put Plone first, but we try not to argue about
how to expand the acronym :-). Of course here this maybe easier for us
because most of the people who earn a living with Python here work
with Zope/Plone.

Cheers,

Luciano