[Zope-Coders] Zope HEAD won't compile on Win32

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 16:20:03 +0100

Matt Behrens wrote:

> Given all that, it seems that (according to the distutils user
> manual, http://www.python.org/sigs/distutils-sig/doc/inst/contents.html),
> you'd just do 'python setup.py build_ext -i' like the rest of us.

That seems to work, I guess we'll see hwo the autotester does tonight...

>>PS: If ExtensionBuilder is 'bad', it should be removed too. If it isn't,
>>then it should be fixed so zLib isn't included in the -z option's build
>>list.

...if it works, I'm gonna nuke ExtensionBuilder on the HEAD unless someone tells
me not to.

Has the chnage been made on the 2.5 branch as well?

cheers,

Chris