[Zope-Coders] Zope HEAD doesn't compile on Windows

Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:39:23 +0000

On Wednesday 27 March 2002 8:27 am, Chris Withers wrote:

>> initgroups is a useless concept on Windows, so all that's needed is to
>> somehow conditionally remove it from Setup20 if not on a UNIXy platform.

Doing conditional stuff is easier in code, and harder as part of a build
process.

I think it would be easier to change initgroups.c such that it will at least
compile on every platform. Im not exactly sure how this function is
used.... either omit the function, or make is do nothing, on the platforms
where it can not be fully implemented.