[ZCM] [ZC] 537/ 2 Reject "client/server Gadfly DA"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders-admin@zope.org
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 07:32:37 -0500

Issue #537 Update (Reject) "client/server Gadfly DA"
 Status Rejected, Zope/feature+solution low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/537

= Reject - Entry #2 by ajung on Feb 2, 2003 7:32 am

Gadfly is only kept in the Zope core  for educational purposes
and not really maintained by ZC.

-aj
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Aug 26, 2002 2:26 am

The ZGadflyDA bundled with Zope 2.5.1-1 uses direct file access to Gadfly databases. I have a patch that enables client/server mode, allowing concurrent access to Gadfly databases by multiple clients. I can't upload it because I can't log in, so please email me with directions on where to send the thing.

Cheers,

Justin