[ZCM] [ZC] 176/ 4 Comment "Structured text or Wiki bug?"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders-admin@zope.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:58:58 -0500

Issue #176 Update (Comment) "Structured text or Wiki bug?"
 Status Pending, Zope/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/176

= Comment - Entry #4 by simon on Feb 24, 2003 11:58 am

Yes, this works in current ZWiki. Cf http://zwiki.org/IssueNo0444.

= Comment - Entry #3 by jshell on Dec 17, 2002 10:37 pm

I agree with Andreas that it's more likely a Wiki bug.  I think Wiki and derivatives do Wiki Reference processing separately from Structured Text/DTML Parsing.  You might want to raise this issue at the ZWiki.org issue tracker:

http://zwiki.org/IssueTracker

(fwiw, there's a reStructuredText Wiki Page Sandbox project that adds Wiki Reference handling to the Restructured Text parser.  I imagine that if ZWiki could do this with Structured Text, issues like this wouldn't happen.  I'm not sure how easy it is to make custom StructuredText handlers though.)
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/sandbox/ianb/wiki/WikiPage.py

= Comment - Entry #2 by ajung on Feb 4, 2002 8:30 am

Looks like a Wiki problem. STXNG creates correct HTML outside
the Wiki environment.

-aj
= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Jan 25, 2002 2:16 pm

I was trying to write some structured text for the StandaloneZODB project, using structured text markup like

"StandaloneZODB product release":http://www.zope.org/Products/StandaloneZODB

however this did not get linked correctly, because "StandaloneZODB" is an existing Wiki name.  So the link actually occurred to the same page the link was on, and not to the products page.  Adding a space between `e' and `Z' solved the problem.

The page in question is

http://www.zope.org/Wikis/ZODB/StandaloneZODB