[ZCM] [ZC] 859/ 2 Reject "VirtualHostFolder hangs zope server thread"

Collector: Zope Bugs, Features, and Patches ... zope-coders-admin@zope.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:52:20 -0500

Issue #859 Update (Reject) "VirtualHostFolder hangs zope server thread"
 Status Rejected, Zope/bug+solution medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/Zope/859

= Reject - Entry #2 by chrisw on Mar 20, 2003 9:52 am

Gary's email address is gary.poster@zope.com.

I'll forward him a link to this issue but I'm marking it as 'rejected' since VirtualHostFolder is not part of the Zope Core.
= Request - Entry #1 by dimon_ye on Mar 20, 2003 6:40 am

Uploaded:  "VirtualHostFolder_0.3.1.patch.gz"
 - http://collector.zope.org/Zope/859/VirtualHostFolder_0.3.1.patch.gz/view
Hi,
Somehow if you are using regular-expression based virtual host and is trying to access non-existent host path (user typo in browser) zope server hangs, invoking VirtualHostFolder product in an infinite loop. Working patch provided, cause I cannot contact the developer of VirtualHostFolder product.

Thanks,
Dima