[Zope-marketing] zope.org - Who Uses This Thing Called Zope?

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 15:38:06 -0500

I like Carlos's list.  I think the next step is for someone to come up with
a WEB FORM where we can ask community members to post stuff into it.  This
being questions from Carlos's last message.

You can get hit counts and downloads - http://www.zope.org/About

as far as having a magazine.  We can't even keep the frontpage of ZOPE.ORG
up-to-date.
Its exceedingly difficult to get content about ZOPE because.. well.. most
ZOPE programmers
are professional.  And dont have many cycles to devote to extra-circular
activities.   Writing articles are a *huge* pain in the ass.

I think we should focus on getting case studies together.  Get the web form
up.  Notify people of form and ask them to please fill it out.  Gather
results (prod other whos havent filled out form).  Lets have a goal of 5
case studies.  Does this sound reasonable?

~runyaga