[Zope-Perl] ZSQL from Perl

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@publisher.de
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 13:29:39 +0200

Hello Andy,

thanks for you help. But I still get a key error.
My external Perl Script is in the folder /reports.
My ZSQL objects are in /sql folder. So I believe I
need to get the /sql folder through acquisition.
How can I do that?

Here is how I changed my code:

     my $sql = Python::getitem($self, 'sql');
     my $Lst = Python::getitem($sql, 'Lst');
     foreach $row ($Lst->Submitstat()) {

BTW: How can I access the ZSQL results in Perl? Are
they araays or hashes?

Thanks

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg