[Zope-Perl] Perl Scripts

Kevin Teague kevin@bud.ca
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:59:59 -0800

Hi,

I have been working on the PerlMethod Product for the last couple of days,
working on improving the interface and adding functionality. Basically I've
been copying over and tweaking the code from PythonScripts, so that
PerlScripts can have things like History, Proxy, File Uploading and other
fun features.

Is there a particular reason why the PerlMethod Product hasn't been renamed
the PerlScript Product? Perhaps now is a good time to update the name, since
the new features will probably break older existing PerlMethods.

Kevin Teague
http://www.bud.ca