[BlueBream] last question: bluebream vs. django

Tamer Higazi th982a at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 5 11:11:26 EDT 2010

Hi people!
sorry to ask you this last question.

After working out several books in python I can say, that I like this
language very much (perhaps I will deal so or so with the core api more
or less).

Django seems to be simple, but the DB interface is very limitized and I
need ODBC connections, as well I have to define everything myself
specially according abject creation and re-usability. When I say
reusability, I am thinking in the level of design patterns like:

Singleton
Factory
Prototype
Builder

There comes my question:

Does bluebream (i will never say zope again, I promise you, please don't
hit me!) take care about objects which had been created at runtime
through a user request before?!

Scenario web app built on bluebream:

1 a). User open site
1 b). bluebream creates object

2 a) 2nd user open site
2 b) bluebream determines that the object was previously created before
and uses the object allocated in memory

If any of you could answer my question, I kindly would thank you.

with kind regards

Tamer Higazi