[BlueBream] IntId getObject not resolving to objects

Jonah Crawford jonah at microgridsystems.com
Tue Sep 14 21:25:32 EDT 2010

I have a situation intids are not resolving back to the objects they're paired to:

using  -->  return getUtility(IIntIds).getObject(intid)

I get the following trace:

#id	1683701620
#self	<zope.intid.IntIds object at 0x3632130>
#
#>>  return self.refs[id]()
#TypeError: 'NamedGroup' object is not callable

I've read the IntIds class and double checked that its zcml implements IKeyReference.

In fact here is the zcml

<class class=".channel.Channel">
  <implements
     interface="zope.annotation.interfaces.IAttributeAnnotatable"
     />
  <implements
     interface="zope.container.interfaces.IContainer"
     />
  <implements
     interface="zope.keyreference.interfaces.IKeyReference"
     />
  <implements
     interface="zope.keyreference.interfaces.IKeyReference"
     />

I can access the utility and see the intid, reference pairs but any thoughts on what will make it resolve ?

Are there any other implements I need in the zcml to make this work ?

Jonah