[Committers] my platform

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Tue Jun 13 14:28:50 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-13-06 at 19:18 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Zope 2 and Zope 3
> =================
>
> We've had big discussions over how to manage the whole Zope 2 and Zope 3
> story, with suggestions for renaming the platforms, the way we present
> the platform, etc. This has strong ties to developer marketing, but is
> also broader than that. We need to be careful we don't confuse people
> and the road we're on now with Five has served us quite well in finding
> direction.
>
> That said, a course change that involves some rebranding seems required
> at some point. We need to carefully manage how we do this, given the
> limited resources we have.

Dunno if any of this was intended to be replied to, but I will anyhow ;)

Of course all of the items you mention interest me to some extent, but
your comments on Zope 2 and Zope 3 interest me the most.  What I would
like to know is if any (all) of the candidates have ideas for where they
would like to see the Zope 2 and Zope 3 convergence happen (of if they
see it happening at all).

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt