[ZDP] Email address

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:15:11 +0100

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> To facilitate communication round the ZDP website, what email address
> should I use? A Feedback link at the bottom of the page is fun, but where
> should it go to? The maintainer of a particular section? Martijn Faassen?
> This list?

Right now, I'd say this list. You and Pavlos and I all read this list
regularly, so that ought to work, I think.

Oh, this is also an announcement to people that Pavlos Christoforou and
Martijn Pieters have Zope management access to the ZDP site. If anyone
wants access to sub folders (for some ZDP related project), please send
me an email and we'll arrange things.

Martijn Pieters already is revamping the ZDP site; it currently looks a
lot like the normal zope sites, and is quite neat. The intention is to
move to a more ZDP-ish look & feel (whatever that may turn out to be!)
later on so we can stand out, though. :)

Lots of cheers for the ZDP! :)

Martijn