[Zope-ZEO] Re: [Zope-dev] ZEO Replication/Cache

Monty Taylor mtaylor@goldridge.net
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 15:38:50 GMT

Both server and client are running on Solaris 2.6.

I am right in thinking that they should update transparantly in real
time, right?

Monty

On 7/6/00, 6:44:58 PM, "Júlio" Dinis Silva <juliodinis@hotmail.com> wrote
regarding Re: [Zope-dev] ZEO Replication/Cache: