[Zope-ZEO] ZEO Replication/Cache

Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:57:29 -0400

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 03:38:50PM +0000, Monty Taylor wrote:
>Both server and client are running on Solaris 2.6.
>I am right in thinking that they should update transparantly in real
>time, right?

This tickles my memory -- I saw a similar bug in the prerelease
version of ZEO on Solaris 2.6, that I think was reported to Michel in
private e-mail.  It looked like a stdio bug that prevented the locally
cached object being marked as invalid when an invalidate message was
received.  I can't find any relevant e-mails in my files, though;
Michel, does this ring a bell for you?  It may have been fixed by
adding an fsync() after marking the record as invalid.

--amk