[Zope-ZEO] ZEO 0.2.1 - still not right on NT?

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:28:11 WEST

>I gave ZEO 0.2.1 a try on NT. Changes on one client are still not
> >immediately apparent on another client.

I manage to put zeo working on NT with the 0.2.1 version of zeo. All
problems I reported are solved.

>If you stop a client, and start again, the changes from the other >client
>are visible.

Thats because when a client starts it read/imports a new copy of Data.fs
into memory thus updating the changes other clients made.

But I had to upgrade to Zope 2.2 beta 3 because a name conflict
error happens, maybe the 0.2.1 fix was made against zope beta 3.
Unfortunately I dont have the error now :-(, but
was related with some ZODB variable name only available on beta3.

Best Regards,
Júlio Dinis Silva