[Zope-ZEO] Round-robin FastCGI

Monty Taylor mtaylor@goldridge.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:36:34 +0100

We're working on a solution here with UltraMonkey across two loadbalancers,
and then the ZEO cluster behind that. My sysadmin claims that UltraMonkey is
"the dog's bollocks" We're also using a heartbeat package (which I believe is
part of UltraMonkey) which does failover based on a serial port hearbeat.

Monty