[Zope-ZEO] Re: Zope-ZEO digest, Vol 1 #62 - 1 msg

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@thisbox.com
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:33:43 -0500

> I read in the zbook about using Coda+fake to enable multiple
> ZSS to the same Data.fs.
> What/where is "fake"?
> Does this setup work on NT or is Unix specific?
> Are there any progress on this multiple ZSS feature?

julio,

I've talk w/ one of the main developers that worked w/ Coda.  I've heard
that it is not progressing well and has lots of cruft in the code.  the
prognosis is supposedly not very good.  you may want to check out gfs or
intermezzo.  if you get these working w/ ZSS, please let the list know.

http://inter-mezzo.org/

http://www.globalfilesystem.org/

from what I understand these will be unix specific.

runyaga