[ZODB-Dev] cannot import up-to-date cPickle

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:46:35 +0100

>>Zope 2.3.2b1
>>ZEO 1.0b1
>>
>>running a zeo client I get cannot import up-to-date cPickle error.
>>I remember there was in the past a need to symbolic link
>>cPickle.so, but I remember to read something recently saying
>>that is no longer needed, and the current zeo docs
>>dont refer to this symbolic links.

>I tryed with zope 2.3.2b1-src and now it works. Maybe the
>Zope 2.3.2b1-binary have a old cPickle.

Can anyone confirm If the problem was with the fact that
the 232b1 binary available for download at zope.org having a an old
cPickle.so?

I've tryed to copy my cPickle.so compiled in 232b1-src to my
232b1-binary but starting zeo clients from my zope 232b1-binary version
still gives me the same cPickle error. Is there other
.so I need to update?

Best Regards to you all,
Julio Dinis Silva