[ZODB-Dev] CVS access to ZEO

Jim Fulton jim@digicool.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:30:20 -0400

We really need CVS instructions on the web site .... but

I mentioned on this list a while back that you could CVS checkout
ZEO by following the Zope CVS access instructions and using Packages/ZEO
instead of Zope2 when doing the checkout. We have rearranged the
repository a bit.  Basically, we've created a separate release directory
and moved ancillary files there from the actual ZEO package.

You should now checkout ZEO, rather than Packages/ZEO.
If you already have a checkout, you can still update it, since
the python package is still in Packages/ZEO, but it lacks doc and misc
directories.

Jim