[ZODB-Dev] Re: Done! Re: More CVS shifting

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:08:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> If I do a checkout of Standalone ZODB, I get copies of directories
> that have been deleted, like StandaloneZODB/bsddb3Storage/test and
> StandaloneZODB/bsddb3Storage/tests.
>
> I also noticed a MrCreosote directory in my Zope checkout.
>
> It looks like something about the repository move has resurrected all
> these dead directories.

Hmm - this is really odd.  I actually noticed this, but didn't pay it
proper attention.  A 'cvs up -P' will prune out those directories.  I'm
not sure why they're showing in this checkout, and not in the old style
ones!  Will investigate.

Ken