[ZODB-Dev] Re: Done! Re: More CVS shifting

Michel Pelletier michel@zope.com
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:26:12 -0700

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> If I do a checkout of Standalone ZODB, I get copies of directories
> that have been deleted, like StandaloneZODB/bsddb3Storage/test and
> StandaloneZODB/bsddb3Storage/tests.
>
> I also noticed a MrCreosote directory in my Zope checkout.
>
> It looks like something about the repository move has resurrected all
> these dead directories.

I don't know about your first problem, but MrCreosote comes with Zope in
pcgi, which is maintained by the author of both, Jeff Bauer.  In this
case "maintain" is defined as mentioning pcgi a couple of times over
beers with Jeff at the conference every year.

-Michel