[ZODB-Dev] Pluggable transactions logic

JohnD.Heintz JohnD.Heintz
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:42:28 -0500

I think it is reasonable.  The third might have a pretty high cost and sc=
rict=20
requirements.  For example in the near/middle term I would guess that onl=
y=20
BerkeleyStorage with specific garbage settings would be able to even do t=
his.

Another way to solve some of what you are asking for is to push=20
indexing/unindexing directly into the ZODB database.  (It is currently=20
client-side logic).  This has been talked about on the list before but no=
=20
action taken yet.

John