[ZODB-Dev] ZEO 1.0b3 start.py problem?

Dyon Balding dyon.balding@monster.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:34:23 -0700

You may have a problem with your imports in StorageConfig.py?
I have this working with the following:

datafs.py:

from ZODB.FileStorage import FileStorage
import os.path
fs = os.path.join(INSTANCE_HOME, 'var', 'Data.fs')
storage=FileStorage(fs, read_only=1)

and starting it with:
D:\ZSS>d:\zss\bin\python d:\zss\lib\python\zeo\start.py -p8888 -D -S1=\zss\lib\python\zeo\datafs:storage

I came across a bit of a problem using the -S specification and including
drive letters on Windows though, is there a solution to have a ':' in the
path spec?

-d