[ZODB-Dev] Checking FileStorage integrity

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:47:39 -0400 (EDT)

  CW> I'm also less sure that there's a problem with the ZODB here, I
  CW> removed the LeakFinder product and a couple of other things
  CW> which cleaned up some problems on the development machine.

  CW> Mindyou, I absolutely cannot seem to get LeakFinder to die :-(
  CW> I've deleted it from the Product tab, I've used the following
  CW> external method to get rid of it from the Control Panel:

It looks like LeakFinder is, uh, persistent.  I've never looked at it
before, but it appears to patch a bunch of classes and hook their
__init__ and __del__ methods.  If so, simply doing something to
LeakFinder would not help.  You've got to undo the changes to all the
classes it modified.

Jeremy