[ZODB-Dev] How Do I Get My Hands On An Old Version Of An Image

Mark Palandri mark.palandri@lspeed.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:07:03 -0700

I have an Image object in my database that has been changed several
times in the past. I can get a list of transactions like those
generated by the ZMI undo tab, but as there is no history tab I'm
having trouble figuring out how to get to the binary contents of
those old Image versions.

Clearly the information is available in the database somewhere as I
can undo the transactions and get back to the older versions of the
Image. But, I do not want to have to undo the transactions to get my
hands on the old versions of the Image.

What I want is a programmatic way to access the binary content of old
versions of an Image. I've spent hours plowing through the ZODB and
OFS source, but can't seem to find the key.

Thanks

Mark